Thursday 16 December 2010

something fresh, something green

3 pots of tea, fresh

3 pots of tea, fresh

A new colourway, a re-work of an old favourite, something fresh: three pots of tea, fresh, that is!

My dentist inquired as to whether I drink a lot of green tea. What's a lot? I asked. Apparently I have a slight green tinge to my teeth which they can remove when I get my teeth cleaned there. I like to think green tea is worth the green tinged grin. Do I have any supporters?

Have you saved the 18th December to head on down to Harvest Xmas Market? Hope so. Should be full of goodness + craftiness.

2 comments:

  1. i love the intricate pattern work Kylie. I like green tea too - worth getting green teeth for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Vicki! Agreed about the tea/teeth thing :)

    ReplyDelete