Saturday 22 November 2008

framed

Big Blue is a giclee print I made a while ago but forgot about! So here it is framed. It has quite a bit of texture to it because of the Japanese chiyogami paper I used in making it.

And these 2 lovelies from Yellow Monday are going to 2 little people in my life who are just crazy about dogs. Aren't they just delightful?

I might be finally screen printing this today because it's wet and cold (what's with the cold weather here in November???) and very much an indoors day. Celistina's blog has been inspiring me no end with printing projects.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! thanks for the comment, It's nice to meet a fellow screenprinter from Melbourne! I've been pretty neglectful of my blog this year but I'll be adding new photos and post soon so keep your eye out. I'm jealous you have a giclee! I've always wanted to try them!

    My name's Caylie by the way, it's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caylie, thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete