Thursday 26 June 2008

lino creative

Ooooooh goodie, look who I found through Blanket Magazine: the incredibly talented, Sydney based lino cut artist, Sandra Krumins, aka Lino Creative. Look at the gorgeous collection she has in the Art section of her website! I love the way she works with the texture of lino cut prints and then manipulates them in photoshop to get her final look. She's inspired me to play with my lino cut dragonfly tomorrow. I've been meaning to try it out on some fabric I bought a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting. Somehow I missed your original linocut dragonfly post, but it looks fabulous! Can't wait to see how it goes.

    Thanks for all these links too. I like Jesse's tip of sitting on the lino, although it sounds like a chilling thing to do in winter!

    Welcome back btw!

    ReplyDelete